Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Moana Night Glow Decals in Kellogg's cereals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moana Night Glow Decals in Kellogg's cereals
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
In the specially-marked boxes of the family-size Kellogg's Rice Krispies you get one three-card fold-out sheet of Moana reusable glow-in-the-dark "Colorforms-type stickers in its own cello-pack. The pack has a piece of cardboard inside as well to make it a more sturdy insert. There is one main decal and a few smaller ones per card with each card about 2 1/16 x 2 9/16 inches. There are three different sheets to collect.

At Target I saw the decals were in Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats as well.

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thx for posting! I have a Target store coupon so thats news I can use...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was in a Lunardi's grocery store on Friday and was very surprised to see this promotion still running. The last time I saw one of these boxes was in late winter, I think. You can still get these stickers inside Froot Loops boxes - perhaps near the end of their expiration.

I gave the sticker set I got last year to my youngest niece. She said they don't really glow in the dark.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post