Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    "Oz the Great & Powerful": perfume promo??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Oz the Great & Powerful": perfume promo??
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
And speaking of Oz…….I saw this past weekend that this film is being promoted by one of the major perfume chain stores. I can’t remember which one (like, I have NO interest in visiting a store like that without my wife present), but it was a store in an outside mall (not your rundown strip mall, but more the kind where Kohl’s or Old Navy would frequent) and several posters with various images were advertising the film featuring mainly the female characters and some of the perfume products the store sells. Might be worth looking into if anyone is out and about with their day…..

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post