Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heavy Hitters Trading cards
 Login/Join

Picture of Artist
posted
I'm wondering how many of you heard of this promo card: Heavy Hitters trading cards that found in every Heavy Hitters Comic Book and by Sachs & Violens. I thimk there are 4 promos in all. Anyone have any of this promo card?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Artist,

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have a few. Note that PCE lists 23 different.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Eek 23!?! Damn, I only have 15. Got to find a list. The hunt is on.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Can your card fold in half?

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I have 12, half way there.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope this works...

Here is an image of the card fronts (minus # 1 and #5).

Here is an image of the checklist card (front & back). It lists the comics that contained each card and was inserted in Brats Bizarre issue #4.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bond,

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi:

Artist asked me to post these here:

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Have any seen the above card before? There are 4 promo in all, but I only have the first one. I nenver seen promo 2-4.

posted Hide Post
Artist,

I have never seen card #1. How did you obtain it? If you check the links in my previous post, it shows images of all 23 card (minus 1 & 5). I have a few extras for trade, drop me an e-mail. My address is in my profile.

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that is the only one i have also

Posts: 81 | Location: NY | Registered: May 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When you say 4 promos in all, maybe you are thinking of the promos for Sachs and Violens done by Comic Images ?

At least 2 of them came in Triton Magazine, 1 was a dealer promo

All are easy to find

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post