Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    "Cars 2": Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Cars 2": Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
All good things---

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lag30240:
All good things---

Lag,

Thanks for the pictures but how about some info on where you found this. And when you found this. I totally gave up on #3 of 3.

Let me know and I'll start looking for it again.

Thanks,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forgot to say found at Publix

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Can you get more boxes ?? Us collectors would trade the ole lady for 1 of these. hahahaha.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'm making an effort {even with my bad knee} to go out this morning and search some grocery and retail stores for this. Wish me luck.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I found them ! Dance

Today I found the infamous Kraft "Cars 2" Mac & Cheese #3 of 3 box/card (see above pics from member "Lag...") from my local Walmart store.

I honestly never thought we'd see these. I bought 4 boxes, but they were plentiful on the shelf, so finding them shouldn't be a problem.

Give it a week or so...if you can't find any where you live, I'll be happy to get anyone a couple of boxes and mail them to you. Just email me at ritrekkie@cox.net and we'll work something out.
Also of note; there's still box/card numbers 1 & 2 out there {the boxes with Lightning McQueen and Mater on the front}.

Peace,
Fred
Wavey

posted Hide Post
I have one extra if anyone needs it

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I need 1 of the #3 box cards.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I need 1 of the #3 box cards.

I'm sending you an email.

Fred

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lag30240:
All good things---

No...WAYYYY!!! Nice work, "lag30240"!!!!

I had totally given up on this ages ago - but I guess the crazy Ms. McMiller and her frustrating responses to us this past summer weren't so crazy after all!!!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Fred, Will be checking out WalMart soon.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
None at Kroger last night. Need to try Publix, Target and Walfart.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
None at Kroger last night. Need to try Publix, Target and Walfart.

Erik,

Let me know if you can't find #3 of 3 and I'll gladly get you one or however many you may need.

Fred

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found mystery box #3 at Krogers & at Shop n Save. They are definitely making their way out now.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I'll be on the lookout for #3 down here in DFW... Thanks for the tip & your perseverance! Thumb Up

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Found these today at the first store I looked, I suspect these will be out there in good supply.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found 2 boxes at a Kroger today. One was smashed so I got the good one only.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Took a bus ride to Plaistow, N.H. Shaws Market and saw quite a lot of #1 and #2 boxes. Looked in the back of the shelf and found 1 of the #3 boxes. Elephant

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
great jobs guys !

I think an email to Kraft Food Inc.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
#3 is In TARGET now! At least it was in mine. In the back corner they have bulk food items on display. I found 3 packs of Mac and Chese. Each pack contains one SpongeBob box (with card) One CARS box with card (all 3 were available today January 14, 2012!) and one other box with no card on it.

Don't know how long these 3 packs will be out there. Those seasonal display areas don't last but 2-3 weeks. Valantines day is coming soon. (probably next week)