Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    "Cars 2": Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Cars 2": Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
She's totally avoiding the question with what appears to be a selection of quotable stock responses to questions she’s received in the past. This is corroborated by the fact she keeps ending her non-answer emails with the statement about adding Kraft to our favorites. I hate that, especially when she isn't doing a good job of hiding it! Mad

If I get a similarly-worded email with the same type of blow-off, I plan to call her on her cow-poop and see what she says. Of course, I'll use my clever mastery of the language to ensure I actually get a response..... Wink

At least you tried, Fred. Smile

smiles,
Geoff

P.S. When she wrote you back, the email subject should have referenced a Case #. What was that Case #? If I mention your case # as well as mine (if I have to write back), this will hopefully make her realize that we aren’t kidding when we say we represent a community, and that we aren’t just some random weirdoes with nothing to do in our evenings. Thumb Up

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
She's totally avoiding the question with what appears to be a selection of quotable stock responses to questions she’s received in the past. This is corroborated by the fact she keeps ending her non-answer emails with the statement about adding Kraft to our favorites. I hate that, especially when she isn't doing a good job of hiding it! Mad

If I get a similarly-worded email with the same type of blow-off, I plan to call her on her cow-poop and see what she says. Of course, I'll use my clever mastery of the language to ensure I actually get a response..... Wink

At least you tried, Fred. Smile

smiles,
Geoff

P.S. When she wrote you back, the email subject should have referenced a Case #. What was that Case #? If I mention your case # as well as mine (if I have to write back), this will hopefully make her realize that we aren’t kidding when we say we represent a community, and that we aren’t just some random weirdoes with nothing to do in our evenings. Thumb Up

I'll send you a PM with that info.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
quote:
and that we aren’t just some random weirdoes with nothing to do in our evenings.

Are we sure about this? Big Grin I'm going to Florida next week, I will hit all the places I can for these and let you know what I find. I'm beginning to suspect the third box does not exist.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
In last night's email, that I received from Kraft Foods Inc., what word or words
in the following sentence is suspicious ?

"All CARS UPCs are on shelf and each of the pictures should be available."

My vote is for the words "should be."
Don't those two words negate the the first part of the sentence ?
Or at least one would loose all confidence in the writer ?
Yes, I'm bored today. LOL

And I'm starting to think the same as Batman that card #3 doesn't exist
As more and more of us chime in and say that they can not find card #3.
Come on, 12 members in over a dozen states, something is definitely amiss.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still looking & found no card #3. In fact, most stores in this area no longer have #1 or #2.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Still looking & found no card #3. In fact, most stores in this area no longer have #1 or #2.

I'm sorry to report the same thing over here in RI...diminished boxes of Pixar's "Cars" 1/3 & 2/3 boxes and still no 3/3 boxes.

F

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I sent a third letter off to Kraft Food Inc last Friday April 22. It usually takes 2 or 3 days to get a response from them, so I should see something on Tues or Wed of this week.

F

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

Well, here's the third letter I got back, from Kraft Foods Inc, regarding these cut-out" cards.

Hi Fred,

Thank you for visiting http://www.kraftfoods.com/.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us again to express your views about our promotion. We are very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied. Please understand that we aim to make our promotions and sweepstakes applicable to the broadest audience possible. We will make sure your comments are forwarded to our marketing staff. Thank you again for your feedback.

If you haven't done so already, please add our site to your favorites and visit us again soon!

Kim McMiller
Associate Director, Consumer Relations

And as a side note. My mother and sister when to a couple of grocery stores, while out in Southern California last week. Neither one one of them saw this product. But they did see the Kraft "Sponge Bob" boxes.

So does this sound like the end to our quest ? It does for me.

Fred

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have just sent a long message explaining our plight, I hope I get a better response to our questions, I made that very clear. I wonder if "Kim" is the same person who is pictured, or if Kim is even real, aka "Sue Lake". Many times when I have contacted manufacturers about products, they went out of their way to help. Time for Kraft to step up!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I have just sent a long message explaining our plight, I hope I get a better response to our questions, I made that very clear. I wonder if "Kim" is the same person who is pictured, or if Kim is even real, aka "Sue Lake". Many times when I have contacted manufacturers about products, they went out of their way to help. Time for Kraft to step up!

Is this really the woman I've been dealing with for the past month or so ?
And if so, how did you come across her photo ?

F

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
It was on the customer service page where I sent my message!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was at a store last night and they had 2 rows of the boxes with Lightning McQueen on the cover but no Mater or box #3.
I still think that somewhere there are cartons with nothing but box #3, they just haven't made it to the stores. Just like action figures... when they first hit you might not be able to find them but 3 months later the figures you're looking for are everywhere.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder what would happen if you sent an email to Disney Consumer goods to complain... would they not care or would they provide the expected "Disney Service" and try to get a real answer.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
I wonder what would happen if you sent an email to Disney Consumer goods to complain... would they not care or would they provide the expected "Disney Service" and try to get a real answer.

That's a pretty good idea.
Or maybe just the mention TO Kraft Food about a complaint letter TO Disney would motivate Ms. McMiller and others at Kraft Foods to figure out this conundrum.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I only checked a Safeway here in Hawaii but no #3 card there. Frown

I'll try and keep looking...

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:
I only checked a Safeway here in Hawaii but no #3 card there. Frown

I'll try and keep looking...

Thanks for looking in HI. I had my mother and sister look in the Santa Barbara, CA. area last week and they came up empty on the third {mystery} card.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Here's a new one!

Thank You for Contacting Us!

Hi Robert,

Thank you for visiting our http://www.kraftfoods.com/ website and for your interest in our promotions and offers.

Thanks for asking about our promotions and offers. All of our promotions run for a specified length of time, and the promotion you mentioned has already expired.

We offer numerous promotions each year, which are advertised in newspapers, magazines, in-store tear pads, on specially marked packages and on the promotional section of our website. I hope you'll keep an eye open for other offers and that you'll find other promotions you'd like to participate in.

If you haven't done so already, please add our site to your favorites and visit us again soon!

Kim McMiller
Associate Director, Consumer Relations

~~TLXEA_22178583~~N

------------------------------------------------------------------

We just want to know the following - was card # 3 ever produced, and if so, when might we expect to find it on store shelves. If it does exist, could you provide a scan of the image

Thanks for nothing, Kim! Mad

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Today I went into a Stop & Shop, Wal-Mart, and a Target {not specifically for these}. All three had their shelves filled with Kraft Mac & Cheese Disney/Pixar "Cars" boxes, but they were all box numbers 1 and 2.

Like I've said before, "this products flies off the shelves!" I also still see some "Sponge Bob" boxes and "Phenius & Ferb" {sp?} boxes, too.

Batman, I'm going to work on a fourth letter to her tomorrow. Asking for a pic of this mystery #3 card. But I am also going to send her a pic of cards 1 & 2 that I have in my Photobucket site.
I'm also contemplating telling her that I'm sending an email to Disney telling of this major faux paux on their part. We'll see if that sparks a fire under their feet. Because it's coming down to one of these two scenarios. One: they're totally incompetent. Or two: their outright lying about box 3 and don't want to admit it.

F

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I hope you get a better response than I did , Freddy, worst customer service ever, in my opinion. They are just blowing us off, there is a phone number to call, but that probably won't get us anywhere. Roll Eyes I agree, they are completely incompetent.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I hope you get a better response than I did , Freddy, worst customer service ever, in my opinion. They are just blowing us off, there is a phone number to call, but that probably won't get us anywhere. Roll Eyes I agree, they are completely incompetent.

I'm working on the letter to Ms. Kim right now. Very straight forward, you could even say blunt. But still being courteous, of course.

I'm asking for a picture of box #3.
I'm providing her a picture of boxes #1 and #2.
And now I'm telling her an email to Disney Consumer Goods department is next. Maybe they can find out where it is.

F