Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Comics at Taco Bell
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Marvel Comics at Taco Bell--4 different with each Kid's Meal.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
http://www.tacobell.com/menu/kids-meals
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Iron Man
Avengers

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
of course, only in the US
- need to make a run for the boarder!

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice looking covers Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
got these today. Standard comic book size.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
got these today. Standard comic book size.

Erik,
Are these comic books or cards ?
And can you buy them separately ?
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Comic books. One per kids meal. 4 different. See link in second post above. You might be able to buy them separately if you ask. (you can buy Happy Meal toys by themselves at McDonald's)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Comic books. One per kids meal. 4 different. See link in second post above. You might be able to buy them separately if you ask. (you can buy Happy Meal toys by themselves at McDonald's)

Erik,
Thanks for the additional info. I'm going to pass if they are comic books. I can remember buying Star Wars memorabilia, at Taco Bell, back in the mid 1990s, without buying the meals. And also BK & McD's has the same policy, too. Did that at BK with the last Trek movie with their glasses and ships and such.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was able to buy the Trek glasses with or without food purchase. At the end of the Promo I asked the manager what he was going to do with the display and he said I could have it if I bought the 4 glasses that were in it. So I did!

Here is my toy room. Bottom shelf is part of my NS collection.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:

Here is my toy room. Bottom shelf is part of my NS collection.

I had the exact same BK Star Trek stand. But last year Rhode Island had some flooding and unfortunately a little bit of water got into our basement {exactly where this promo stand was, of course} and ruined it. Even though I didn't like the movie. The stand, the glasses, and the little toys are the only thing I collected from said movie.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Movie was okay. I did get all the BK toys and some of the advertising stuff.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
of course, only in the US
- need to make a run for the boarder!

I got an extra Avengers today. If you would like it email me your address and I'll send it to you.