Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Lego Star Wars themed greeting Card with 12 trading cards attached
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lego Star Wars themed greeting Card with 12 trading cards attached
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
Hi gang,

While at a Walmart a couple of days ago, I stumbled across a greeting card that came with 12 Lego Star Wars trading cards. All perforated, but connected, and attached to the header and trailer page of the card.

I'll post scans sometime soon.

The cards are a bit larger then a normal sized trading cards. approximately 2.75 x 3.75 inches each. The front of each card has a named Star Wars figure in Lego form on them. The backs are not blank, but have pieces of a Lego Stormtrooper on them.

I have been to several Walmarts and have only seen the card at one of them. Not sure if the Hallmark stores have them or not. Labeled "Connections by Hallmark". Card was $3.00.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'm going there today....I'll give a "look see."

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Here finally are some images for you to see.

The first image is the front of the greeting card:

6 of the 12 trading cards:

The back of the greeting card:

I have looked at several other Walmarts and have not seen this particular greeting card at any of them. Hope you have better luck. Glad I have one! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Finally found these today.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post