Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    DISNEY Silly Symphony Soundtrack Promo Postcard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DISNEY Silly Symphony Soundtrack Promo Postcard
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted
This is from comic-con, and was handed to me by a Disney worker while I was in the Adult Swim line. Pretty cool!

It promotes a soon to be released remastered high end audio vinyl soundtrack set for the original Silly Symphonies animated shorts of the 1930's.

This is card 1 in a 3 card set. The other two, I was told by the worker, will be issued at the soon upcoming Disney D23 convention in Anaheim. I won't be attending that, but hopefully, a few of numbers 2 and 3 will pop up you know where. Someone is trying to sell one of these #1's now for $26 on there, so I may just end up with this one out of the three, should they actually sell for that, haha.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
very nice

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here are the cards #2 and #3 from the Silly Symphony set given out at D23 this past weekend.

I don't know if it the only way they were distributed, but an Ebay seller who attended told me that the cards were found one per seat at a live performance of a large orchestra accompanying 6 vintage Silly Symphony animated cartoon shorts that were being projected at the same time. Due to the way they were distributed, a limited edition at two different venues, this won't be the easiest set to finish in the future.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post