Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
DISNEY Silly Symphony Soundtrack Promo Postcard

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/2337092776

July 17, 2015, 01:21 AM
chesspieceface
DISNEY Silly Symphony Soundtrack Promo Postcard
This is from comic-con, and was handed to me by a Disney worker while I was in the Adult Swim line. Pretty cool!

It promotes a soon to be released remastered high end audio vinyl soundtrack set for the original Silly Symphonies animated shorts of the 1930's.

This is card 1 in a 3 card set. The other two, I was told by the worker, will be issued at the soon upcoming Disney D23 convention in Anaheim. I won't be attending that, but hopefully, a few of numbers 2 and 3 will pop up you know where. Someone is trying to sell one of these #1's now for $26 on there, so I may just end up with this one out of the three, should they actually sell for that, haha.

July 29, 2015, 11:25 AM
Freddy
very nice

August 20, 2015, 12:16 AM
chesspieceface
Here are the cards #2 and #3 from the Silly Symphony set given out at D23 this past weekend.

I don't know if it the only way they were distributed, but an Ebay seller who attended told me that the cards were found one per seat at a live performance of a large orchestra accompanying 6 vintage Silly Symphony animated cartoon shorts that were being projected at the same time. Due to the way they were distributed, a limited edition at two different venues, this won't be the easiest set to finish in the future.