Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Disneyland Frankenweenie Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disneyland Frankenweenie Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted
Just got back from a weekend at Disneyland and California Adventure. They have a 6 card puzzle set of promo cards that are being given out at select locations to promote their Frankenweenie exhibit. 6 places, 6 different cards. The fronts are the same as the "packs" I've seen on ebay of Victor, Sparky, Creepy Girl, etc. But the backs form a puzzle image instead of being character bios

No clue how hard they will be to come by but not many seemed to know about them and I got the impression that the promotion was almost over as well (guessing Halloween). I'll scan and post images tonight Smile

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Aw, those sound really cool! No chance I'll be driving up to Anaheim in the middle of the week, though. Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
ok later than I said before but here are scans of the Disneyland park Frankenweenie promos!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm scared just looking at them. Eek Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We were there Nov 2 & 5. Got the Victor and instructions on where to find the others while waiting for our fastpass to the new Cars ride. When we went to the various places we were told to go for the rest, only one person out of 5 was able to help us.

Ended up with multiple Victors and two Elsa.

Posts: 120 | Location: Cardinal Nation | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post