Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Subway / The Lone Ranger promos.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subway / The Lone Ranger promos.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
Other than The Lone Ranger plastic cups, has anyone seen any gift cards for this movie at Subway? I've checked 4 Subway sandwich shops today and haven't seen any.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I asked one Friday and one Monday, and they knew nothing.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
From what I hear the movie is being compared to John Carter, which is not good at all. Big Grin

It cost somewhere around 200 million to make and Disney is already crying about Despicable Me 2 killing it at the box office. And the reviews are all terrible, if you care about that, but I don't think they are going to spend anymore money tryng to promote it.

Posts: 10402 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post