Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr Pepper Avenger cans
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Yep, they did it again. Seven different collectible cans from seven different Dr Pepper selections. Regular - diet - cherry - 12oz & 16oz varieties. And my stores don't even carry the 16oz cans...

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone plans to go to Philly I have the Captain America, Black Widow and Iron Man cans-full or empty and will trade for others. Can't see drinking all this soda to get all these cans. LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES YOU WANT. I have not seen the 16 oz cans anywhere. I will be there on Sunday. I will also have the Disney store promo sheet for AGE OF ULTRON BUT ONE CARD IS DINGED.
I have no plans to bring these cans unless someone lets me know they want to trade.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Why am I just seeing this now??? I have to go shopping.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if you buy the cans individually or are they only in the 12 packs sold in grocery stores? I stopped at a 7-eleven yesterday and they only had non-Avengers cans.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
Does anyone know if you buy the cans individually or are they only in the 12 packs sold in grocery stores? I stopped at a 7-eleven yesterday and they only had non-Avengers cans.

My local Stop & Shop had a twenty count box for $8.99 {if I remember the price correctly}.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:

My local Stop & Shop had a twenty count box for $8.99 {if I remember the price correctly}.

Stores here have the boxes on sale 4 for $10, but I'm not a soda drinker, don't really want to buy a big box.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Laura-I'll hook U up-got THOR, CAP, BLACK WIDOW AND IRON MAN Just bring something with you to the next Philly show to protect them as they will be empty.
You only get one design per flavor.

Give me a shout out if you still want them.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Laura-I'll hook U up-got THOR, CAP, BLACK WIDOW AND IRON MAN Just bring something with you to the next Philly show to protect them as they will be empty.
You only get one design per flavor.

Give me a shout out if you still want them.

Thanks Frank! I do want them.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've found all the regular sized cans, but the 16 oz. cans are not sold around these hyar parts. So no Hulk or Ultron for me.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Dr Pepper is doing it again. Four Wonder Woman cans are out. So far, I've only found the Diet one:

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Hmmm . . . Is there something sexist about putting Wonder Woman on a DIET soda? Why not Batman?

Big Grin I'm just kidding, but in our PC world you'd better be careful. Just ask Pepsi.

They paid Kylie Jenner a small fortune to make an ad that they can't show. Wink

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
New Dr. Pepper cans are out for JURASSIC whatever. These are cans number 1 and number 4. The other two are on Cherry and Diet Cherry, which I have not seen yet:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Doctor Pepper is at it again for the new Spider-man movie:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Only one to go, which I doubt I'll find. These were released back in May, and I just found out about them a week ago.