Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    DOLE Bananas Avengers stickers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DOLE Bananas Avengers stickers
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted
so far.....

Iron Man
Thor
Hulk

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
My wife found me Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, Black Panther, and Thor at our local Kroger earlier today. According to the Dole website, these are the six characters that they're doing for this promotion.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Cool, my wife brought the rest of them home this evening.

quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
My wife found me Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, Black Panther, and Thor at our local Kroger earlier today. According to the Dole website, these are the six characters that they're doing for this promotion.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
There are some Mickey Mouse stickers on bananas now. So far I have three different.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I've found 6 different so far. Seems to be one sticker for each decade. Funny thing though, the last time that I looked online at Dole's website, the Mickey stickers weren't listed? I have a few extras if anyone needs them.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found 8 different Mickey banana stickers. If he's celebrating 90 years, you'd think there would be 9 total.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found 2 more. So now I have 10 total.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found a sticker with what I believe is a Batman Lego figure on it today.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post