Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subway Star Wars Rebels
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
New kids bags from Subway for tar Wars Rebels. AND codes on collectible trading cards available in each bag. 6 different bags 6 different cards.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
I find this a little surprising. Could this be because Disney now owns SW, and Disney promotions have been handled by Subway in the last few years?

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any pics ?

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
You can see them all here:

http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/default.aspx

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The link just jumps to .co.uk even when I enter .com ?

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I just picked up all six at a Subway. They charged $1.00 for each card/bag. Plus I got a kids meal - just to keep things in the spirit of the promotion Smile.

The cards were not protected by cello. They were just pre-inserted in their matching bags. The Disney logo was on the back.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Just like RedFive, I too got the six lunch bags with 6 cards, here in Warwick, RI last week. I also got them for a buck a piece, too.

I'm hearing that certain parts of the country are lagging behind this promo offer.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post