Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Kraft mac & cheese disney pixar Monsters university ID cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kraft mac & cheese disney pixar Monsters university ID cards
 Login/Join

posted
Found this the other day at walmart. It says collect all 3 but only found the one with mike wazowski. Hope to find the rest soon.

Posts: 20 | Location: CLEARWATER,FL | Registered: April 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting... I'm gonna try to get a set of 3, and I hope its easier than those Kraft Disney Cars postcards.

Does everybody remember searching for the missing Cars postcard??! Razz

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Heads-Up.
Let the hunt begin.
@ Blizzee, Oh yes, I remember that fiasco quite well. Took months to get the third character in that series. {see the old NSU blog}.
Peace,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Update:
I found the Mike W. and Sulley characters at my local Stop N Shop grocery store, today. Hopefully the third one one will be out before the end of the summer.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Saw this Disney mac & cheese box at Walmart for $1.28/box. I passed on it cuz I think thats overpriced. Don't you?
Guess that proves I'm not so addicted to this hobby... Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone find #3 yet?

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Anyone find #3 yet?

Nothing yet.

As soon as I see one, I'll post it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
As of today, Sunday July 28, 2013 I have NOT seen the third card for this set, up here in southern New England. Looks like what happened the last time, with the Cars three card set, is happening with this set of food promos.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Found #3 at Giant Eagle. It's Art.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Found #3 at Giant Eagle. It's Art.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Hopefully it'll be here in RI soon.
I knew this one would take forever to come out, just like the Cars one did.
At least we know what to except from Kraft and their three card food promos.
Fred

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I found the last one, Art, about a month or so ago, here in RI.

Like I said early, "I knew this one would take forever to come out, just like the Cars one did.
At least we know what to except from Kraft and their three card food promos."

Peace out.
Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Still see Mike and Sully. Never seen Art!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Still see Mike and Sully. Never seen Art!

Erik,

I believe I saw an "Art" in my local Target last week. Would you like me to pick one up for you if I see it again?

Fred

RITrekkie@cox.net