Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chip Foose Cards at Lowe's
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
After getting all duplicates out of my 6 cans, I sent an e-mail off to WD-40 to see if I could swap my duplicates for the numbers I need seeing that the distribution was poor amongst the cans. They said I would receive a reply within two business days, I will let eveyone know how they respond. Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Oregon always gets things late, and living in a rural area, we get things late, if at all.

I checked our nearest Home Depot and Lowe's with no luck.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Batman, if you get a chance, can you upload a picture of these...I work at a Lowes and I can't locate them yet in my store. Thanks.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
Batman, if you get a chance, can you upload a picture of these...I work at a Lowes and I can't locate them yet in my store. Thanks.

Tom,

When you come to RI this weekend, the Lowes over by the Warwick Mall has them on an end cap. We can stop there after the Super Mega Fest on Sunday afternoon, if you want.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Guys,

So far, I have only found them on end caps or near the registers, not where normally WD40 is.

It is just a standard can with the plastic wrap holding a piece of cardboard and the pack of cards is inbetween the cardboard. Seeing the can is obvious. A rectangular thing wrapped in with the can.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just my luck...I purchase 3 cans and I get the same four cards in every pack! Anybody want to trade?

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Tom, I'm open to trading. What numbers did you get?

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I'm up for trading. Never heard back from WD-40, I think I will send them another note regarding my displeasure at the non-response! Mad

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The numbers that I have for trade are: 1,4,7,21. If you guys still want to trade send me an email.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
The numbers that I have for trade are: 1,4,7,21. If you guys still want to trade send me an email.

I told my brother in law to go buy a few of these for his marina business. He goes through the stuff like people drink coffee. So I should be getting some in a few days. I'll let you know what numbers I get.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Here is where I am:

Have for my set: 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 10, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.

Duplicates: 8 (x3), 13 (x3), 19 (x2), 20 (x3).

If anyone wants to trade, let me know.

Thanks.

Mike.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I got a nice hand-written note from "Asia" A WD-40 customer service representative today along with the cards I needed to complete my set, it was nice to see how well she handled things. Kudos to Asia and WD-40! Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I got a nice hand-written note from "Asia" A WD-40 customer service representative today along with the cards I needed to complete my set, it was nice to see how well she handled things. Kudos to Asia and WD-40! Thumb Up

Very nice customer service there. Congrats !

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Batman,

That is great that they did that for you. Customer service is not totally dead! Smile

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I went to Lowe's Friday, and they finally had some in. I took one can from each of the 4 cases. And got all the same cards. Frown

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I went to Lowe's Friday, and they finally had some in. I took one can from each of the 4 cases. And got all the same cards. Frown

Which cards did you get?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Which cards did you get?

2, 10, 17, & 18. Need any of those?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which cards did you get?

Anyone?

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which cards did you get?

Anyone?

Yes, I can use them...do you need 1,4,7 or 21?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which cards did you get?

Anyone?

Yes, I can use them...do you need 1,4,7 or 21?

Shoot me an email later in the week. I'm suppose to have a set coming. If it doesn't arrive, then I'll be needing those numbers.