Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Retro 7-Up from Celebrity Apprentice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retro 7-Up from Celebrity Apprentice
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
Any Celebrity Apprentice fans out here??? The 7-UP products featured in the final two episodes produced by Marlee Matlin & co. and John Rich & co. are now available en masse in the big retail stores. Got mine last night in Target. Check out this website to see what they look like if you aren’t sure what I am talking about: http://www.7up.com/

Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dru'sgarden
posted Hide Post
The only retro cans I've seen were in Target, and they had the disco ball design. Needless to say I bought 3 of the 12 packs. I STILL have not seen the 80's cans anywhere.

Posts: 495 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Darn, I was in Target yesterday. I wish I had known about this then. I'll have to go back. Thanks for the info!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post