Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Man of Steel tickets

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/1867024036

April 25, 2013, 06:28 PM
Graham
Man of Steel tickets
https://twitter.com/Walmart/st...86711b580e81b198c2fa

Wish I was in the country to get both the 2D & 3D tickets.
April 25, 2013, 10:00 PM
Batman
You do have friends who can help you. Wink My wife is so going to kick your butt at bowling LOL!!! Big Grin

April 26, 2013, 04:05 AM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
You do have friends who can help you. Wink My wife is so going to kick your butt at bowling LOL!!! Big Grin

Oh bless. I do like the optimistic view of the delusional Razz
May 15, 2013, 11:38 PM
FRANK AMICO
Chances are you will probably have to turn these tickets in to see the film or they will get torn in half! How many people will spend the money not go to the film and save the ticket?
May 16, 2013, 11:18 AM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Chances are you will probably have to turn these tickets in to see the film or they will get torn in half! How many people will spend the money not go to the film and save the ticket?

Me Thumb Up
May 18, 2013, 09:26 AM
Batman
Up early for my Wawa coffee and off to Wal-Mart where I secured two sets of tickets, one for me and one going across the pond. Wink

Nice looking tickets! A shame I won't be using them! Big Grin

May 18, 2013, 10:32 AM
Graham
Elephant Elephant Elephant THANK YOU! Elephant Elephant Elephant
May 18, 2013, 01:43 PM
hammer
Nice One Thumb Up
May 18, 2013, 04:54 PM
Jason00
I also got some tickets, but I'm using mine to see the movie Smile I love the diecut Superman symbol though, so I hope they just tear the bottom and let me keep the top.

June 13, 2013, 10:47 PM
FRANK AMICO
Just came back from the advanced screening and they did not tear or rip my ticket. They just wanted to see them. YAY!!!!

I won't give any of the film away but they really could have cut about an hour out of it. That would have made it a better film. Cool soda cups and popcorn buckets (shame I can't eat popcorn) and I was able to get a free mini poster on the way out.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I also got some tickets, but I'm using mine to see the movie Smile I love the diecut Superman symbol though, so I hope they just tear the bottom and let me keep the top.