Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Disney & Pixar Domino Stars (Woolworths Australian Supermarket)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney & Pixar Domino Stars (Woolworths Australian Supermarket)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted
I mentioned these in this thread, but thought I would put these in the (not card related) thread.

Well, they seem kinda cute, I remember playing dominoes a bit when I was little so I'm happily trying to collect a whole set.

The dominoes themselves are quite big 2.5cm wide, 5cm long and 8mm thick.

I'm still way off from having a complete set and I already have quite a few doubles.
Worst part is you only get 1 for every $20 you spend, so again I'm roping in my extended family to grab them anytime they go shopping too. Smile

There were two different choices as to what to keep them in, a cardboard folder and the deluxe tin, I chose the tin Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I can't remember the last time I saw dominoes. These are really cute.

Posts: 902 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post