Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars- The Last Jedi
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted
On the Fandango app I have seen 2 promos for the next movie: One states a pack of cards (and concessions, etc.)per ticket, the other states new souvenir tickets per purchase. Anyone got the lowdown of these promotions?

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cecil,

You can go to starwars.com or AMC's site to read that you get a pack of collectible Star Wars cards at the "fan event" the night before the movie is in full release. Does that mean it's a pack of exclusive cards or is it just a pack of the regular Topps cards said to be available the same day? Maybe someone who works at a movie theater or knows someone who does can confirm.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
On the Fandango app I have seen 2 promos for the next movie: One states a pack of cards (and concessions, etc.)per ticket, the other states new souvenir tickets per purchase. Anyone got the lowdown of these promotions?

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jess

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Hi Cecil,

You can go to starwars.com or AMC's site to read that you get a pack of collectible Star Wars cards at the "fan event" the night before the movie is in full release. Does that mean it's a pack of exclusive cards or is it just a pack of the regular Topps cards said to be available the same day? Maybe someone who works at a movie theater or knows someone who does can confirm.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:

All the chains doing the "fan event" or double feature on 12/14 have the card pack. 3 cards per pack, 8 (I think) in the set. It's an exclusive pack. Regal posted about the # of cards per pack.

Regal is offering "Collectible" tickets the first 3 Saturday's of the film's release - if you see it in IMAX.

AMC is offering exclusive posters the first 3 (I think) Sunday's of the film's release. I believe these are also available only with IMAX showings.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, there are 8 in the set, and they are by Topps. Sets are starting to appear

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw the movie on Imax (AMC) on Sunday so I got a poster. Some people were leaving the theater with card packs but no one at guest services knew about it. I thought it was only an opening day giveaway

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Yes, there are 8 in the set, and they are by Topps. Sets are starting to appear

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I did not realize that these are not standard sized promo cards

I got my set today and they are oversized, more like postcards

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post