Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Says Seth Promo Cards
 Login/Join

posted
To promote the Facebook page and forthcoming book about the very funny quotes of my 7 year old son, I've created TWO promo cards. These are professionally designed and printed.

Seth has a long history of being featured on trading cards, as we've created them for him for his last three appearances in costume at SDCC as well.

To get the free cards, LIKE the Facebook Page by searching for Says Seth on Facebook. Also check out www.SaysSeth.com for a longer list of his funny comments. Then SEND A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE to:
Gary Zenker, Says Seth, 1243 Eastwick Circle, West Chester PA 19380. If you actually include a note to Seth, I'll send a bonus card from his past years.

Thanks.

Gary

Posts: 126 | Location: west chester, PA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
i can't find this site on Facebook, and have gone back a few weeks.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 126 | Location: west chester, PA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
My SASE is in the mail today {Jan. 4, 2013}.

Thank you,
Fred S.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've only gotten three requests. All were honored and cards sent out. Sheesh. It's hard to give away cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I received my cards the other day. Thank you very much. But now my son wants cards of himself in his old Halloween costumes. LOL

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still awaiting my cards

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post