Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airheads Meet Big Time Rush
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
In the 6 bar package is one of four cards featuring Big Time Rush. Use your smart phone to register for a chance to meet BTR. Collect all four cards & get an additional entry.

Inside my pack was Kendall!

[OK - so who is Big Time Rush? Don't let my daughter know i asked...]

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'll be on the look-out for these. My 9 yr old son likes BTR.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay: OK - so who is Big Time Rush? Don't let my daughter know i asked....

It appears it's some sort of a TV show on Nick.

Here is the BTR website hosted by Nick: http://www.nick.com/shows/big-time-rush

And here is the Airheads site with the BTR promo splashed all over the home page: http://www.airheads.com/Default.aspx

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Well, I will need to keep my girls away from the candy aisle!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I found these cards at my local Target today.
I bought four packs since there's only four kids/guys/characters.
And wouldn't you know it...the first two packs I got the same kid, Carlos.
The third pack I got two Logans in it.
And the last package was empty. Yes, totally devoid of a card.
Weird thing is...we picked from four separate boxes, not from the same box, at Target.
Oh well, thank goodness they're only .97 cents each.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I can't win with this set.
I bought another 3 packages today and they were doubles again. Arghhhhhh.

I have plenty of Carlos and Logan if anyone wants to trade.

I need James and Kendall.

posted Hide Post
I got 3 of 4 with an extra James missing Carlos. Freddy if you want to trade for just one of your needs let me know.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lag30240:
I got 3 of 4 with an extra James missing Carlos. Freddy if you want to trade for just one of your needs let me know.

sending an email.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 for 2! We have found Logan and Carlos so far.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Well, it looks like this company just sent out the Carlos and Logan cards first. Good marketing strategy on their behalf. Making us suckers, ahem consumers, purchase more than we need to.
Hopefully these other two cards will be released in a month or two, or in another part of the country. Sounds like the Kraft Mac & Cheese thing all over again. But at least with that you could see what you were purchasing and didn't have to purchase BLINDLY.

In 2009 Kellogg's cereal did a Star Trek insignia light-up promo. I must have bought 20 boxes of cereal and I still didn't get all 4 or 5 insignia. What a bummer that one was. And cereal isn't cheap.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Pulled a Kendall today.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Pulled a Kendall today.

So I guess those are out there......cool.
If you pull another one let me know. Wink

posted Hide Post
Thanks to Freddy for the trade.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lag30240:
Thanks to Freddy for the trade.

Your very welcome.
And thank you for the "James" card.

My brother has a "Kendall" for me and I'll have that one by this weekend. And that'll complete this little set for me.

If anyone needs any extras, I have an extra...

Carlos
&
Logan

And I could still use another James and Kendall for the above cards.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi there. I am a little behind in the game (know the contest is over) but my son has found all the cards but carlos. Do you still have any extra carlos cards? I have extras of the others if you would like to trade. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Location: usa | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Carlos is missing in action. He must have been short printed as I am still looking for a second one for my girls.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smba67:
Hi there. I am a little behind in the game (know the contest is over) but my son has found all the cards but carlos. Do you still have any extra carlos cards? I have extras of the others if you would like to trade. Thank you.

smba67,

First off, welcome to the NSU Forum.
Secondly, I would have emailed you about the card your missing, but you don't have an email address listed in your profile. If you would like to talk about the Carlos card, you can email me at RITrekkie@cox.net

Sincerely,
Fred