Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Kellogg's Cereals Buzz Lightyear Stickers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kellogg's Cereals Buzz Lightyear Stickers
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I've been thinking about the almost complete absence of anything like cards or stickers (or anything really) inserted with cereal over the past couple of years. Last year, there were those Pokemon cards and an item for viewing eclipses but that was about it.

Over this past weekend, I was watching "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" (I like the barbecue episodes) and one of the commercials was for a "Lightyear" promotion with glow-in-the-dark sticker panels inserted in at least two Kellogg's cereals as a tie-in with the new movie being released this weekend. I was at Walmart and Safeway today but neither had boxes with the stickers. They should be appearing in stores soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was in a Walmart earlier this week and saw specially-marked boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes advertising the "Lightyear" stickers (Disney/Pixar, 2021). There are four different tri-fold panels of stickers with one panel per specially-marked box. Each panel is folded into three parts inside a cello-pack with one or two die-cut, glow-in-the-dark stickers per part. The stickers are reusable too though it's suggested on the back of the panel that you apply them to smooth surfaces like mirrors, windows, or lockers.

I saw the sticker advertising only on "Family Size" boxes. They were $3.98 per box at that Walmart.

Here's the panel in the box I bought:

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post