Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Smile Makers children’s stickers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smile Makers children’s stickers
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted
Does anyone collect these stickers given away in Doctors offices?
Lots of Marvel characters.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've been collecting these for the past year or two - my doctor, dentist, and optometrist all have little baskets of these things on the counter and I think they're great! So far, I've been able to get some DC, Marvel, Disney, Pixar (including the Incredibles, Minions, Cars, and Wall-E), and others. There seems to be absolutely no rhyme or reason to these stickers, but they're different (and fun) so I always grab some when I see them. The one thing that I do know is that I've NEVER seen the same stickers twice; they're always new the next time I see them. Kinda makes it difficult to keep up with them, but I guess that's part of the fun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aeolus14ummbra,

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I’ve not run across the same Marvel Comics ones that I’ve collected. Today I saw some Hot Wheels and PJ Masks.... but they were laid out on the check in desk....just daring any adult to take one.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post