Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kinder egg marvel toys
 Login/Join

posted
hi guys is anybody collecting the new marvel toys from kinder eggs, there awesome, theres 10 to collect and they are little figures with loops of string on them to use as key rings or on phones, i will see if i can get a pic uploaded later today

Posts: 26 | Location: Widnes uk | Registered: August 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I would but Kindereggs are against the law in the US. We can buy multi-capacity machine guns but cannot buy the lethal kinder egg. Frown

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
those eggs are leathal
theres a larger egg were you get batman or a batmobile inside also kinder

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Dollar Tree Stores have Spiderman Chocolate Eggs with 12 toys to collect inside ,
the boxes have Spiderman's face on the front and say choco treasure
chocolate + Toy Surprise

www.chocotreasure.com

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
theres a set of star wars figures to get from eggs as well

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what eggs r the star wars toys in vampy

Posts: 26 | Location: Widnes uk | Registered: August 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kevin LePore:
The Dollar Tree Stores have Spiderman Chocolate Eggs with 12 toys to collect inside ,
the boxes have Spiderman's face on the front and say choco treasure
chocolate + Toy Surprise

www.chocotreasure.com

They also carry Hello Kitty ones with stickers & mini puzzles inside.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here is the photo of the 10 as promised

posted Hide Post
i have lizard, loki,iron man and hulk as of now, and every egg has one in not the usual one in 5 eggs, and if your in the uk tesco are selling them 2 for £1 Dance

posted Hide Post
I will check them out it was in Tesco extra store
quote:
Originally posted by Gedex:
what eggs r the star wars toys in vampy

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Not impressed by the US version. I got a Cardboard 3D puzzle of Spiderman!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
morrissons are now doin 3 for £1 Big Grin

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Sainsbury's are also doing two for £1 - they are also doing the three pack for £2 so it's actually a better deal to buy four singles...

I'm missing Iron Man and whatever that pink and green one is top right in Gedex's picture!
I have spares of Spidey...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have a spare goblin quaint, i need captain america,wolverine and venom, the box of 3 eggs i found only has 1 of the toys in which is a bit rubbish lol

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I'm probably picking up some more lster this week, Gedex, so if I get any spares, I'll let you know. (There's a trading circle in work - which may or may not be a certain large retail organisation - and they have first dibs!) All the singles I've bought so far have been Marvel - perhaps the 1 in 3 stated odds only apply to the boxes...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
The single eggs in the Marvel wrappers all contain a figure but the boxes of 3 only guarantee 1 figure.

I have a full set but it took a while to find Loki.

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steshell:

I have a full set but it took a while to find Loki.

The Avengers had the same problem Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Cheers for the heads up with these Thumb Up

Picked up two for a pound in Tesco today got Loki and Spider-man

I haven't had a Kinder egg for years. Either they've got smaller or my mouth has got bigger Big Grin

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Choco treasure eggs found at 3 for $1 in Target Easter clearance. The 3D puzzles & mini playing cards are not that great. Got 2 of the plastic Spideys with arms crossed. [First one pictured above].

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post