Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
Open That Box 08?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Harris decides Smile

I hope he hurries up before I spend all my money on

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Report This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That figure is like looking in a mirror. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Report This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Will this be in April again?

And i promise not to open any "OBSCURE" boxes (NSU vol 19 #3 June/July) Big Grin

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, most likely, it will be in April again...probably around tax day, like it's been in year's past (sorry Batman). We'll have the date in the March-shipping NSU and I'll post it here ahead of that.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That's ok, Harris, I will plan ahead and make sure I'm ready for OTB day. Now, what to get for the big day? Confused

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Yes, most likely, it will be in April again...probably around tax day, like it's been in year's past (sorry Batman). We'll have the date in the March-shipping NSU and I'll post it here ahead of that.

Harris

Looking forward to OTB Day again this year. Of course, depending on when it is, I may have to work--doing tax returns! Roll Eyes

Now, I just need to find something to open...

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I'm going to be able to participate this year - I picked up a couple of cheap old boxes at Memorabilia and have so far resisted the temptation to open them - I might even do a 'Open That Box Day' special episode of the podcast, with a pack by pack commentary of the boxes I have! Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'm in again. Just have to find a box and resist opening it until the day. Big Grin

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Report This Post