Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
Open That Box 08?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
If it arrives in time, I will opening a Topps Indiana Jones Heritage box.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
4 days to go Smile Smile Smile Smile
I see your point Sgt Ace Smile Thanks for the heads up Smile
If I did not know A G Mouran that well, I would be convinced it would be a box of choccy's....
But then again that man does surprise Smile Smile Smile

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
This year I will also participate for the first time. I have three boxes that I picked up awhile back but just never opened them. Just need to decide which box to open.

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Brimaster Smile
You could open all three boxes Smile

KADRAN00157

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
TICK TOCK THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES Smile

Just me on me own for OTBD now,my daughter is going away with her Grandparents as it's another school holiday.....oh well more for me to open Wink (if they come in time)

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brimaster:
This year I will also participate for the first time. I have three boxes that I picked up awhile back but just never opened them. Just need to decide which box to open.
Yeah man, open all three Big Grin

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Brimaster Smile
You could open all three boxes Smile

KADRAN00157

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:
Yeah man, open all three Big Grin

I just might who knows. I am probably one of the few people that can buy a box and not open it for months.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Brimaster what is your secret on not opening those boxes..... I am fighting it now, I would be if they were in the house Frown
Well I know I got something for Saturday Smile

KADRAN00157

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's just gone midnight over here in the uk, so I can beat the NSU clock and say three days to go Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Brimaster what is your secret on not opening those boxes..... I am fighting it now, I would be if they were in the house Frown

KADRAN00157

Really don't know to be honest. Maybe hit my head too many times when I was younger or maybe I'm just a knucklehead either way I'm special. Roll Eyes

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Boxes I know I am opening so far.....
A box of chocolates and a box of cerial.....
That will probably change when I Hear from A G Mouran.....
Now just waiting for that call or that email Smile Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
How can all of you not open those boxes as soon as you get them? I don't have a single box that still sealed. They would call to me in the middle of the night "Open Me" "Open Me".. I have no will power to keep a box sealed. For Open that box day I am considering the case of Women Of Marvel that is being delivered today.. Considering... I need serious help..

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Report This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
I want a box to open but there isn't anything local near me to pick one up and if I order one it won't be here in time. Oh well...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Don't forget your cameras on Saturday. It's great to see some snaps of some of your with your card goodies and I am sure others enjoy them too.

Oh, and if you can, send the original high resolution images to my e-mail address (please just a couple of your best shots --- no need to send me 20 huge files! Eek). I am not sure what we are doing with OTB coverage in the magazine but it would be good to have some pictures just in case.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's midnight again so I will beat the clock and say two days to go Smile

KADRAN00157

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Don't forget your cameras on Saturday. It's great to see some snaps of some of your with your card goodies and I am sure others enjoy them too.

Oh, and if you can, send the original high resolution images to my e-mail address (please just a couple of your best shots --- no need to send me 20 huge files! Eek). I am not sure what we are doing with OTB coverage in the magazine but it would be good to have some pictures just in case.

Will do Harris. Please don't close the topic to early either.......LOL I have mom duty and limited access to the computer on Saturday until the evening......Thanks. Good luck everyone!!!

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Report This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
I'll be participating in my 3rd Open That Box Day...IF a LOTR Masterpieces 2 box gets to me by Saturday...actually I have a case and a box coming from 2 different sellers so, hopefully, one will be a "fast shipper" and get it to me on time...

...my wife will also be participating this year...her first "Open That Box" day...she'll opening a box of "Movie Posters" for which she's already purchased the official albumn for... Wink

...best of luck to everyone participating! Thumb Up

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippiejewel:
Please don't close the topic to early either.......LOL

Yeah, now that you say that, I remember getting yelled at last year by one or two people for closing the thread at the end of the day. But it is called Open That Box! DAY, after all, isn't it?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by hippiejewel:
Please don't close the topic to early either.......LOL

Yeah, now that you say that, I remember getting yelled at last year by one or two people for closing the thread at the end of the day. But it is called Open That Box! DAY, after all, isn't it?

Yeah, but not everyone can get to the computer right away to post.

I'll be at a show Saturday but plan to open a box when I get to the hotel. Then another show on Sunday, not getting back to the computer until Sunday evening.

So if you close it too soon I guess I shouldn't bother opening my box... Frown Guess I can open it now. Bouncey

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Report This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
My Indiana Jones Heritage box arrived and is waiting for me to tear into it. Big Grin

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Report This Post