Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
Open That Box 08?
 Login/Join

Picture of Sgt Ace
posted
Hey was just wondering if the date for this great event has been set for 08?

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
I think I'll get a box of Supernatural 2 or the New Marilyn Monroe set with part of my Bush Tax rebate to open that day.

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Report This Post
Picture of tvjunkie1977
posted Hide Post
Oooooh, I hope so!! It's so much fun. I may not get the chance to post here much, but I always find the time for Open that Box! Wink Big Grin

Posts: 18 | Location: Cleveland, OH, USA | Registered: December 10, 2002Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for this year's OTB day Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Count me in if it's on this year.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Report This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
I will be up for this,as i wasn't on here last year Shake Head

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i am up for it as i did not do it last year

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Report This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Open a box. Confused Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We're working on this now. We'll have a date to announce shortly.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Yes! I might even buy a box of new cards for this year!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Hey wolfie - otb day is the day that you pull out that box from the back of your closet that you didn't want to open and share your treasures with the rest of us here. Post what you got by specials, chase, and anything that was in the box you opened. It really is allot of fun.

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Report This Post

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Ace:
Hey wolfie - otb day is the day that you pull out that box from the back of your closet that you didn't want to open and share your treasures with the rest of us here. Post what you got by specials, chase, and anything that was in the box you opened. It really is allot of fun.

Hi,Sgt Ace,wolfie knows what it is,he's part of the furniture on here! Wink

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raider5gt:

Hi,Sgt Ace,wolfie knows what it is,he's part of the furniture on here! Wink

Is he actually allowed on the furniture ?

Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
How long till OTBD 08? I've got sealed boxes of Breygents Wizard of OZ s2 & Classic Sci-Fi & Horror. I'm dying to crack em open but I know I'll want something for OTBD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
This year will be the first I've participated. The box I've bought isn't something I usually collect but I thought it would be fun. It's killing me that it's sitting there unopened. Looking forward to the "open" date Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
How long till OTBD 08?

Hi Paul:

Looks like it will be just over 2 months until the date. Open That Box Day 2008 will be Saturday, April 12. Can you wait till then? Hope so!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Why is this always right before the end of tax season? Is this some kind of conspiracy against accountants, Harris? Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Is it always? I really hadn't noticed. But I guess I don't have my eye on that date like you do. Sorry about that. Roll Eyes

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Hopefully my Heroes or CSI:NY boxes might of turned up by April 12th. Big Grin

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Report This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is it always? I really hadn't noticed. But I guess I don't have my eye on that date like you do. Sorry about that.

That's ok, Harris, you can't make everyone happy. Heck, the Headless Horseman is never happy! Eek

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post