Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
Open That Box 08?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good luck People Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Only two days to ago. I don't think I could wait much longer,my box keeps trying to tempt me to open it early. No I say, not until Saturday. Big Grin

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by hippiejewel:
Please don't close the topic to early either.......LOL

Yeah, now that you say that, I remember getting yelled at last year by one or two people for closing the thread at the end of the day. But it is called Open That Box! DAY, after all, isn't it?

Yeah, but not everyone can get to the computer right away to post.

I'll be at a show Saturday but plan to open a box when I get to the hotel. Then another show on Sunday, not getting back to the computer until Sunday evening.

So if you close it too soon I guess I shouldn't bother opening my box... Frown Guess I can open it now. Bouncey

Ed

OK, point taken. I will keep it open longer this year. But that means you have to post Ed! Wink

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Maybe next year it could be changed to Open That Box Weekend. OTBW09. Big Grin

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I'm all for that AJJ.......LOL Thanks Harris......

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Report This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Maybe even the big grumpy Headless Horseman could stop being so lazy and participate this year! Eek I know he will be getting boxes early on Sunday!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 Day to go Smile Smile Smile Smile
I do have stuff comming but won't know till later on today.....

KADRAN00157

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Maybe even the big grumpy Headless Horseman could stop being so lazy and participate this year! Eek I know he will be getting boxes early on Sunday!

Lazy??????????????????????? The definition of laziness can now be currently seen sleeping in your bed with her nightmask on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clap

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Report This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Are you referring to Mrs Bat?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Report This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
I've JUST got myself a box of Indy Heritage! so i shall be opening that....but i don't finish work untill 6pm!!! so it's going to drive me nuts! lol but hopefully worth it.

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Report This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Just want to wish you all good luck for tomorrow before i go out to a friends birthday party,so may be hungover for OTBD Big Grin Surf

SO GOOD LUCK EVERYONE HOPE YOU GET SOME GREAT PULLS.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Report This Post

posted Hide Post
Picking up 6 boxes of WOM tonight. Will have to save one for this.

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
My box came in today, so I'm good to go for OTBD Clap

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
Yeah!!! Thumb Up Thumb Up ...both my case and single box arrived late this afternoon... Big Grin

...will open my case this evening (after my typical night out before Open That Box Day...my wife and I go to a local Mexican place called "Tequilla Sunrise"...mmmmmmmmm...marguritas!...I've just received the okay from my doc to slowly introduce alcoholic beverages into my body after my January bladder cancer surgery...so I can't wait for that first sip...)...

...and hopefully they'll be that one single box left as midnight approaches!

Can't wait to see what everyone pulls! Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah I am in there too for tomorrow Smile
A G Mouran came through Smile

KADRAN00157

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Yeah I am in there too for tomorrow Smile
A G Mouran came through Smile

KADRAN00157

Cool! Glad to hear that you received your goodies...Also glad to see ocdlotr back for year 3. He always has amusing OTB posts.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Any chance of opening the main forum so us UK insomniacs can post our breaks Smile

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hey Qball-

Its open. See my post in the the submission forum, "Posting in this forum." Someone needs to get it started!

Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Tried opening a new discussion thread but keep getting a message saying "You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page." ?

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QBall:
Tried opening a new discussion thread but keep getting a message saying "You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page." ?

Same thing here.

Error

You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page. You require the following rights to view this page: 'Create New Discussion (This Forum)'. For a full list of permissions you have on this community, please visit your Personal Zone Permissions page.

Go Back | Non-Sport Update's Card Talk

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Report This Post