Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
open that box
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

I wanted to thank everyone who helped make this "Open That Box" day a success. By my calculation, we had close to 60 people participated, including all those here and a few which came in via e-mail. There were seven countries represented.

This was a great start. I think NSU will definitely think about holding this again, perhaps annually.

Looks like many people had a lot of fun with this. I really enjoyed reading the submissions and appreciated hearing others say the same. I am looking forward to reading Charlie Novinskie's article about this in NSU. Don't forget to send Charlie (CharlieNovinskie@CenturyComics.com) a copy of your submission to make it easier for him. And if possible, include some photos (we've gotten some really good ones so far).

I am going to close this forum now, but before I do so, I want to thank all the card manufacturers and retailers who helped us promote this by placing banner ads on their websites. The card companies included: Inkworks, Dynamic Forces, Breygent Marketing, Rittenhouse Archives, Topps and Monsterwax Trading Cards. And the following card retailers participated: Wandring Rebel Productions, Digital Heroes Non-Sport Trading Cards, ITS WHATS HOT.com, The Collector Zone, Amok Times Newsletter, Craig’s Comics, Warp 9 Non-Sport Cards & Collectibles, and NonSportTradingCards.com.

If anyone has further comments about Open That Box day, feel free to leave them in the discussion thread, which will remain open for a little while longer.

Thanks again.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post