Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Searching Topics
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted
As I am fairly new to posting on this forum I have to say that I really enjoy this site, my only complaint is that I am finding it hard to locate some of the things I'm interested in. There is so much material and it goes back so far that it is easy to miss. Some sections have topics running 30 pages and it is difficult to find the time to go through them all. Also, because the topic headings come from the 1st poster, some of the titles don't really give a good indication of what is actually being discussed.

Recent postings are more or less on the top of each section and that helps.

I suppose what I'm really asking for is a better way to navigate the discussions and perhaps achive some of the older threads that are either no longer relevant or just don't generate any more comments. Thanks for listening and I wish you could put out a monthly issue. Great job!

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
you have a search option in every thread.
You can find it under the word "FIND".

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Thanks Peter, I'll use Find from now on.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post