Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commons Needed
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
How about a section for people who just need a few "common" cards to finish a set or have commons to trade or give away. I know this is a bother for some, so this would be an area where only people who were interested in doing this kind of trading could go. Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Kenny,
I was pretty sure that wood be your answer. That's the easiest easy way out.
No one seems to be really interested in trading singles or commons. I have many sets that need just one card to finish. It is very frustrating to have this many collectors available and not be able to find one common card. Besides setting up a web site what other sugestions do you have? Thanks, Ace Shake Head

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Kenny,
This is all good advice. All of which I have tried. I will go ahead and post my lists again as they are not that big. I will also try to update them from time to time. Thanks again for all your help. Ace

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
No one seems to be really interested in trading singles or commons.

If it's around 10 or more I don't mind trading, but if someone needs less than that I just give them away. I have so many and you can't really Ebay them, nobody wants them that way.
I also have a couple of sets that need just one common. Buffy season 1 and season 2, for example. Someone out there *must* have them. But I'm on a few hate-lists, or people don't trade outside their own country, so I may never finish those two sets Roll Eyes

Feel free to send me your commons needed list. I'll see if I have anything you need. Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Star, I have many Buffy 1 & 2 commons. I need Buffy 3 # 9. I will e-mail you my commons want lists. Hope you can help me as well. Thanks, Ace Wink