Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Does the Card Talk forum have Spoiler Tags?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does the Card Talk forum have Spoiler Tags?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted
If not, I think it would be a very useful tool here especially with people posting pictures of cards.

I wanted to post a few scans of cards that were relevant but slightly off topic but was hoping to put it under spoiler tags so people that didn't want to see them didn't have to.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post

BELOW - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
ha ha very funny Big Grin

I actually mean more like [SPOILER] [/SPOILER] in that it is something you use to post pictures, or for that matter words too.
It's so the photos are hidden unless you click on the box saying spoiler.

A few other forums I frequent (games related) use them alot when we want to post lots of in game photos.
They're good for those who don't want to see them or don't have the best internet connection, or just don't want to have to load a heap of pictures when they open a page. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Juelle Lour:

Some people used to post spoiler type in white. As you may see/find, it works better on the alternating lighter color post backgrounds though.

Don't look here. Nothing to see except spolier type. They're all CLONES!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Or instead of posting the image directly, post it using the link option. Then someone has to click through to see them. Might cut down on views, though if people don't feel like clicking through.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post