Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
NSU unsecure?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/101605453/m/9247022596

December 31, 2020, 08:22 AM
Raj
NSU unsecure?
I use the Chrome browser and nonsportupdate.com is showing as unsecure.
Does it need (re-)certification?
December 31, 2020, 11:46 AM
H_Toser
Hi Raj:

Happy New Year to you! We do not have an SSL Certificate on nonsportupdate.com. We never have. We do not collect any information on nonsportupdate.com. Other parts of our domains such as beckett.com and beckettmedia.com do employ a certificate as those sites are the ones you would use to make a purchase (such as an NSU single issue or subscription), order things, etc. and so it's more important there.

December 31, 2020, 12:38 PM
Raj
Thanks.
I guess I only really noticed because an image wasn't showing up. I'd read on another site that, in some circumstances, Chrome was blocking images if they weren't on a certified site.
November 27, 2023, 07:10 PM
cardaddict
In the last few days, every time I come here I get a message that Malware has been blocked, but I can safely use the site anyway. Anyone else experiencing this?
November 29, 2023, 09:01 PM
catskilleagle
No, I haven't seen a warning like that when I come here.

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
In the last few days, every time I come here I get a message that Malware has been blocked, but I can safely use the site anyway. Anyone else experiencing this?

November 30, 2023, 03:19 AM
wolfie
no nothing here.

November 30, 2023, 09:40 AM
cardaddict
Just as I was reading the replies, this popped up:

Potentially malicious activity has been blocked. However, you can still safely continue to view this site while using Browser Guard.