Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Set Building Forum
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Harris,

Is there any way to put a link to the latest posts at the top of the set building forum like you have with the box breakdowns section?

This would help to find those lists that are being actively used without having to pour through 4 pages of topics and checking dates.

Just a thought...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I aggree!
Thumb Up
Or you could put a drop-down menu so that people could either chose Alphabetical order or Lastest postings etc.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Harris,

Is there any way to put a link to the latest posts at the top of the set building forum like you have with the box breakdowns section?

Ed

Sure, I could do that. I will try to do so soon but pretty bust now just getting back from Philly and all. If I don't do so soon, though, it means I forgot so feel free to nag me again!

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
I aggree!
Thumb Up
Or you could put a drop-down menu so that people could either chose Alphabetical order or Lastest postings etc.

Um, now you are pushing it! Wink If I can figure how, though, sure. But why would weed need the alphabetical choice? Isn't that the ordering of the forum presently?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sure, I could do that. I will try to do so soon but pretty bust now just getting back from Philly and all. If I don't do so soon, though, it means I forgot so feel free to nag me again!

did you do it yet...huh huh huh Big Grin Roll Eyes Wave

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
quote:

did you do it yet...huh huh huh Big Grin Roll Eyes Wave

FUNNY!! Big Grin

At least let him get some sleep first. Roll Eyes

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Never mind, it's my mistake.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Darbow:

Wow, give a guy a minute to get it set up correctly! Razz I've just started working on it and I *think* it's correct now. If not, let me know.

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darbow:
Never mind, it's my mistake.

Nope, it was my mistake. But as I said above, I think it's correct now. Right?

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Seems to be working fine now. Thanks! Thumb Up

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Sorry, didn't realise you'd just done it, i tried again after posting and it worked so i just assumed it was me being stupid again and edited my post.
Working fine now.

Thanks Harris

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post