Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Order of forums
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted
Would it be possible to move the promo forums up to just below the general card talk forums? That would put it above the trading and advertising (both or which people go to if they're interested) and much more likely to be noticed.

Jen

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I see this got a lot of attention. Big Grin

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Good suggestion Tangent. As noted here, I took your suggestion and put it in place along with a few other changes.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I was lost there for minute. Drool I like the change. Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good suggestion Tangent. As noted here, I took your suggestion and put it in place along with a few other changes.

Thanks Harris. I was also lost briefly and then realised what you'd done. Smile

Jen

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post