Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Is there an easy way to ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there an easy way to ...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted
Is there an easy way to check my last post. Sometimes I post/respond to a thread, and then want to come back a day later & check on responses, and I don't always remember what category/title I put it under. I'd like to click on my name is the "members on-line right now" section, and be taken to my last thread or something like that. Maybe I just don't know how to do it.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
You could use the "Advanced Search" option and search for posts that you have made. This would at least get you to your most recent posts and then you could click on your posts and see if any responses follow.

By the way, if you use the Advanced Search option(which is off the "Find" drop-down), be sure to click the Order by Date option so that your newest topics and responses are at the top.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Or you could click on the Notify button and everytime someone adds something new to that message, you get notified via email Smile Course you'd have to find them first ...

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
thanks, quite helpful

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Or in my opinion the easiest Big Grin.
Click on your username in a post and you will also get a dropdown,and then click on "view recent posts by".For you or any member.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post