Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU LOGO
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

I like the binder idea, though. Thumb Up

Which one? For the cards or the mags or both?

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's not worth putting resources into something which no one seems interested in, you know? Not even those people who said they were going to order things did. Big Grin Wink
Guilty as charged. Razz As much as I would like to buy a Card Talk shirt, I'm not crazy about the design, which is why back in June I suggested a poll or contest of some kind for a new design. If I do buy anything thing, it'll most likely be from the NSU Brand store.

Since you last updated in October, new items, including shirt styles and colors have been added (purple, finally!).

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
I can't use the Cafe Press store as the only option to pay is via a credit card.
You don't have a credit card? Eek

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:

I like the binder idea, though. Thumb Up

Which one? For the cards or the mags or both?

Both.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
quote:
I can't use the Cafe Press store as the only option to pay is via a credit card.
You don't have a credit card? Eek

Nope, Used to but never again. I can now use my money to buy things instead of using it to just pay card bills.
Since giving up CCs I' have bought a new PC and some rare trading cards that i thought I'b never be able to afford.
in the words of Roger Daltry "I'm Free"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nope, Used to but never again. I can now use my money to buy things instead of using it to just pay card bills.
Since giving up CCs I' have bought a new PC and some rare trading cards that i thought I'b never be able to afford.
in the words of Roger Daltry "I'm Free"
Congrats! Thumb Up I hope we get to the point someday soon.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post