Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU LOGO
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Hey... that might be fun Angelina! Bouncey

I've never done t-shirt designs, but would love to try it out...

...I've become addicted to Project Runway this season. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Hey... that might be fun Angelina! Bouncey

I've never done t-shirt designs, but would love to try it out...

...I've become addicted to Project Runway this season. Big Grin

Redemption~ Good idea! Maybe we should have our own contest here. Ha!

SciFiMom. Yea, I'm a bum. Never got that updated. Are you looking for a specific item to be added? I know you once said something about women's shirts, right?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
contests are good

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
SciFiMom. Yea, I'm a bum. Never got that updated. Are you looking for a specific item to be added? I know you once said something about women's shirts, right?

Yes, I believe it was women's shirts. Smile

I'm with Redemption on submitting new designs.... Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Ah man, I'm being ignored again?! Wink

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
Ah man, I'm being ignored again?! Wink

Frown

Really not trying to, SciFiMom. Really, I'm not. Its just that we are busy again with the next deadline and our auction this weekend. And to be totally frank, with just one person asking for this, it's hard to justify the time.

But for you, I have stayed up late and added a few items. Take a look, ok?

NSU Brand Store

NSU Card Talk Store

I'll look for your order in the morning. Big Grin

And if I hear in the morning that I have not added your item, well, I'm going back into hibernation. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
What's the delivery time and postage costs from these stores to the UK?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, according to their FAQ, they ship via UPS and it takes between 8 and 14 business days for delivary, depending on your shipping address. The shipping rates seem pretty reasonable. Here is a link to the page detailing the rates:

Shipping Information

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Ahhh, you know I'm just giving you a hard time, right? Smile I do understand that you have actual important things to tend to.

I'd be happy to place an order except that there are no 3/4 sleeve shirts (aka Jr. Raglan)! Eek Wink

Here's an example of one:

It's getting ready to snow out here in Utah and a short sleeve t-shirt ain't gonna work. *LOL* I really do appreciate anytime you devote to this and I promise to be patient. Big Grin

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OK, I've got that particular item added now. It would be easier if their site didn't work so poorly! Why does it run so slowly? Why is that? Anyway, I'm just frustrated. I shouldn't work on these things so late in the day. Roll Eyes

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
How about producing NSU and Card talk merchandise that actually related to trading cards?

I'm thinking primeraly of binders. Preferably 9 X 7" 3-ring which can take about 100 4-card pages. This size is perfect for taking trade to shows and not too bulky.

You could also produce a CD-rom which contains all back issues of NSU, This would be an invaluable resource

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, according to their FAQ, they ship via UPS and it takes between 8 and 14 business days for delivary, depending on your shipping address. The shipping rates seem pretty reasonable. Here is a link to the page detailing the rates:

Shipping Information

Thanks for info. I didn't know were to look on thier site for it.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
How about producing NSU and Card talk merchandise that actually related to trading cards?

I'm thinking primeraly of binders. Preferably 9 X 7" 3-ring which can take about 100 4-card pages. This size is perfect for taking trade to shows and not too bulky.

You could also produce a CD-rom which contains all back issues of NSU, This would be an invaluable resource

I'm so with you on the cd-rom idea - as a relative newbie to Non-Sport (hard to believe, a year already!) - this'd save room in our small flat for important things, like binders full of cards...

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I'm just wondering if NSU members would want a wired binder that would keep 2 or 3 years of our NSU mags inside. My issues are in my bookcase and always seem 2 fall out when I reach 4 a specific issue. I had binders like this a few years ago 4 other magazines and was wondering if anyone else had this type of an idea ??? Put the NSU Nut on the cover with a special promo inside would be nice...

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, I've got that particular item added now. It would be easier if their site didn't work so poorly! Why does it run so slowly? Why is that? Anyway, I'm just frustrated. I shouldn't work on these things so late in the day. Roll Eyes
How about you hire me to update the store(s) for you? Big Grin Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I'm just wondering if NSU members would want a wired binder that would keep 2 or 3 years of our NSU mags inside. My issues are in my bookcase and always seem 2 fall out when I reach 4 a specific issue. I had binders like this a few years ago 4 other magazines and was wondering if anyone else had this type of an idea ??? Put the NSU Nut on the cover with a special promo inside would be nice...

I like this idea

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
How about you hire me to update the store(s) for you? Big Grin Wink

I updated the Cafe Press store when we last spoke of this in October. Since then, I don't believe there has been a single sale.

It's not worth putting resources into something which no one seems interested in, you know? Not even those people who said they were going to order things did. Big Grin Wink

Did that sound snippy? Didn't mean to.

I like the binder idea, though. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I can't use the Cafe Press store as the only option to pay is via a credit card.

Can you bring some of the stuff with you to a future memorabilia?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I still like Boldly's idea of a NSU binder for promo cards. Sheep

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post