Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU LOGO
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted
I believe it's time that NSU gets a logo.

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Or a Logo for Card Talk members. It would be nice to see others at conventions/shows, etc that for instance display a shirt with the logo.

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If your just intrested in merchandise see me round the back in five minutes. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
That's it Thumb Up Sorry, I never knew. Time to buy.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
If you're interested in NSU merchandise, click HERE.

If you're interested in Card Talk merchandise, click HERE.

I'm interested in Kennywood interested in shilling more of our products. Go Kennywood, go!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Maybe now he can get his star Dance

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
If you're interested in Card Talk merchandise, click HERE.

Question: why is there only one style of women's shirt available? I have my own CafePress store and I know there are different women/junior styles that can easily be made available for the female Card Talkers. Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
Question: why is there only one style of women's shirt available? I have my own CafePress store and I know there are different women/junior styles that can easily be made available for the female Card Talkers. Big Grin

Probably because we haven't updated the Cafe Press offering in quite some time. To be totally frank, there hasn't been much demand in the Cafe Press material so I haven't devoted a lot of time and resources to it.

If I update it, will you promise to play 10 orders? Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Probably because we haven't updated the Cafe Press offering in quite some time. To be totally frank, there hasn't been much demand in the Cafe Press material so I haven't devoted a lot of time and resources to it.

If I update it, will you promise to play 10 orders? Big Grin

You mean place 10 orders???
How many people actually know about the store? I mean, I only recently found it myself! Before I found the Card Talk store, I made up shirts in my store that read "Do You Speak Non-Sport?". Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, that's what I meant. So I take that as a "no" then? Wink
quote:
How many people actually know about the store? I mean, I only recently found it myself!

Seriously, though...We used to have the Cafe Press store linked via a graphic at the top of the main Card Talk page. It was linked there for quite a long time.

Currently, there is a link to the store on EVERY page of the regular Non-Sport Update web site. A second link links to another Cafe Press page with some regular Non-Sport Update items.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

Yes, that's what I meant. So I take that as a "no" then? Wink
quote:
How many people actually know about the store? I mean, I only recently found it myself!

Seriously, though...We used to have the Cafe Press store linked via a graphic at the top of the main Card Talk page. It was linked there for quite a long time.

Currently, there is a link to the store on EVERY page of the regular Non-Sport Update web site. A second link links to another Cafe Press page with some regular Non-Sport Update items.

Harris, I know I did not order more because the color offerings of polo's, etc. is horrible, and I know that I complained at the time although I did buy a white polo. The store needs refreshed!!!!!!!! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Is any of the merchandise available ever taken to the shows? Or is it only available on the website?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Is any of the merchandise available ever taken to the shows? Or is it only available on the website?

I think it is by the website only. I do not think NSU actually has the merchandise!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
What Mike said - Cafe Press is a 'print to order' site - you place the order, they print up the item and ship directly to the buyer.
(I have a Cafe Press shop myself for a non-nonsport related website!)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Is there a plan to add more items (to both stores) in the near future??? Wavey

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi SciFiMom:

Soon, I hope to do this. But right now, we are trying to get out our next issue. We also have an auction of 100 lots ending this evening that will keep us busy for a while.

So I'd like to say, yeah, I'll get right on it. But I can't just now (we have a pretty small staff here as well).

The other thing is, as I have said before, I just don't know how much demand there is. As I have said above, we have had the other items links for a long time (years, really) and they hardly ever sell.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
I totally understand that there are more important things that need to get done. Keep up the good work! Thumb Up

As far as demand, have you considered maybe doing a poll for new design suggestions so you'll have a better idea of what people want and would actually buy? Just an idea.... Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post