Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Go to NEW POST in message.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go to NEW POST in message.
 Login/Join

posted
I would like to see an option to go to the new mesages in a topic by clicking on an icon. Most of the forums I read have this iption.

Thanks

Posts: 22 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: July 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
if you go to find, then New Since Your Last Visit, it lists all the new posts since your last visit.

Enjoy. and welcome to the board.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Is there any of seeing the earliest posts first instead of last when using "New Since Last your Vist" option.

I don't know about the rest of you but I find it makes more sense when you read the posts in the order they were posted rather than backwards.
Also, having the paging buttons only at the bottom is another pain when the posts are listed backwards since you have to go to the bottom of the page to start reading them and work your way up and then you have to go back to the bottom to pick a new page.

That combined with the slowness of the Forum over the last couple of days is really pushing all my buttons - and not in a good way.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks for answering the first question Neil.

Raj, I am looking into this. I am not sure myself. I will post again.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Raj:

I found out that, unfortunately, there is no way to do this. At least, that's what the developer tells me.

Sorry.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Thanks for checking, Harris. I guess I could always try a manual search and she how that pans out.

Raj

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post