Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Logging onto Card Talk
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Logging onto Card Talk
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The blocker we put on must be getting weak, i'll pump it back up to 12. Big Grin

Seriously though i have had no trouble logging on for a long time now, i used to when work was being done but i have not heard Harris say that anything was going on.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
No troubles for me...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Can't say I noticed any change in the log on, but I did see that "Powered by Eve" was replaced with "Powered by Social Strata" this week.

Don't ask me what the difference is, I guess NSU just switched for some reason.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
no problems in Texas Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Can't say I noticed any change in the log on, but I did see that "Powered by Eve" was replaced with "Powered by Social Strata" this week.

Don't ask me what the difference is, I guess NSU just switched for some reason.

Nope, this was another name change on the part of the company who hosts Card Talk...UBB, Groupee, Infopop, Social Strata....It's hard to keep up!

By the way, I've been watching this thread to see if this is a problem that users are having that I should report to the host.

Kennywood....Hate to say this since it's one of those "turn it off, turn it back on" kind of solutions but have you tried clearing your cache? Its possible that that could be tripping your browser up. Maybe. Also, you haven't just recently upgraded your browser, have you?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post