Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Couldn't quite find an appropriate place for this, so hopefully here will work...

A tech problem if you will - I have 'Daily Email Digest' as a notification set up for a number of threads, and it was working fine but has stopped in the last week or so. I think what happened was that the e-mail account I had listed in my profile was full, and so the notification e-mails would have bounced back, but I pared the account down a bit, and still no luck with receiving any notifications - then I switched the e-mail in my profile to another one that has loads of space free (2 Megz+) but no notifications have been showing up there either...

So can a mod help me out?

Thanks,

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
all set Tim, your subscriptions were suspeneded due to the bounce, but not any more Smile

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome - thanks! Smile So will I be getting everything I missed, or just stuff from now on?

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
probably just future stuff, since the old alerts would have already been sent had there not been the bounce, but let me know either way Smile

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yup, just got the new stuff - and it went to my old (original) address that I had in my profile, go figure? At least it's working - THANKS! Elephant