Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
HELP!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/101605453/m/697107626

September 11, 2004, 08:15 PM
otim
HELP!
Couldn't quite find an appropriate place for this, so hopefully here will work...

A tech problem if you will - I have 'Daily Email Digest' as a notification set up for a number of threads, and it was working fine but has stopped in the last week or so. I think what happened was that the e-mail account I had listed in my profile was full, and so the notification e-mails would have bounced back, but I pared the account down a bit, and still no luck with receiving any notifications - then I switched the e-mail in my profile to another one that has loads of space free (2 Megz+) but no notifications have been showing up there either...

So can a mod help me out?

Thanks,

otim

September 11, 2004, 11:30 PM
mtlhddoc2
all set Tim, your subscriptions were suspeneded due to the bounce, but not any more Smile

September 11, 2004, 11:34 PM
otim
Awesome - thanks! Smile So will I be getting everything I missed, or just stuff from now on?

September 12, 2004, 05:28 PM
mtlhddoc2
probably just future stuff, since the old alerts would have already been sent had there not been the bounce, but let me know either way Smile

September 13, 2004, 04:17 AM
otim
Yup, just got the new stuff - and it went to my old (original) address that I had in my profile, go figure? At least it's working - THANKS! Elephant