Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Ask The Manufacturer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ask The Manufacturer
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Who would you like to see participate next in the Ask The Manufacturer forum? Not that I can promise that said person would be interested in participating but let's see what you guys come up with.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Would have to say someone from RA. Smile

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I would like to see some more info from Topps, especially some more news about the Avatar set. Could be the sleeper hit of 2010!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Anyone else want to make suggestions here??

Yours are good Raven and Batman. Hope to get some more input.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I second the Topps suggestion.

They are the one company where it's pretty hard to get information out of, even for dealers of their products. And there are LOTS of questions about Avatar.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
RA, Topps or Breygent

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Card writers, designers or printers Smile Someone OTHER than the manufacturers - they're BOR-ING Uhhh just kidding honey ... *checks to see if Robert's looking* Razz

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think i would say Topps or Strictly Ink.

We tend to know all about Rittenhouse and Breygent as they are very good at letting us know all about what they are up to.

Kurt at Monsterwax has some new sets coming up and is usually happy to talk about them.

The Trading Card Museum is producing lots of cards and has a lot going on with it's new website.

The Mego Museum produces cards and would make a good interview.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'd like to know more about that secret organization known as Topps Big Grin

- Lak

Posts: 40 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I agree with Wolfie Eek

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Anymore on this, because I think I'd like to change my vote. Big Grin

Breygent has been making some interesting moves lately and there are a few questions that come to mind.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Topps for me too and the reason why thy cancel Avatar since I know the guy who make sign the actors from wasn't aware of the cancellation Confused

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I have questions for them all - bring em on!!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Anyone will do Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I'm working on it!

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
While you are at it, how about some Philly show details? You know I like to make my reservations asap! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
While you are at it, how about some Philly show details? You know I like to make my reservations asap! Big Grin

Hi Batman:

Check the Shows & Conventions forum. The hotel info will be there momentarily.

Harris

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That was fast! Cool