Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted to buy
 Login/Join

Picture of GrimReaper
posted
I was just thinking that it would be great if there was some way I could post in a "wanted to buy" forum. Kinda like the advertising area but specifically for cards/sets/boxes that I am interested in buying but are not offered in the advertising section by any of the listed advertisers. Not anything that would go in trade section because I want to buy not trade. A cross between the trade forum and the advertising forum. Any way we could get a forum for posting lists of items that users want to buy???

Posts: 222 | Location: Flowery Branch, GA, USA | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I,m allmost sure it has been stated in the past that buying aswell as selling is not allowed on the forum.

But i have been known to be mistaken. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
you can post a "Wanted to buy" post in the Advertisers forum - its only $25 for 4 months and you can modify the post as often as you like

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post