Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Card Talk FAQ
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Harris, whatever happened to the FAQ? I can't find it on the Wayback Machine since October 2013. I think it would be a useful resource, but maybe it's been renamed and moved.

Another broken link that I used to find useful was the one for "most recently posted box breakdowns." People open product that isn't pinned at the top as a new set in the last year or so. It's nice to know if there's more than one post, and some of the frustrations of the alphabetical listings is here. Wink

Another document that was linked in the old FAQ was "Forum Rules, Policies and Disclaimers", which I think predated the FAQ.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: allender,

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:

Another document that was linked in the old FAQ was "Forum Rules,

You mean there are rules Eek

why don't people tell me these things. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There's a whole different set of rules for wolfie.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Harris, whatever happened to the FAQ? I can't find it on the Wayback Machine since October 2013. I think it would be a useful resource, but maybe it's been renamed and moved.

Jeff:

It's still there but is hidden for some reason. That area of the server needs some work or possibly, the files need to be relocated.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see occasional new contributors who really could benefit from reading it. It also addresses some topics that have inexorably led to heated discussion and that we want to avoid, even if they're "on-topic," or most people's enjoyment is degraded.

If infopop supported Private Messaging, we could encourage exchanges to be taken there. A lot of members choose not to post their email addresses in their Member Profile.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see occasional new contributors who really could benefit from reading it. It also addresses some topics that have inexorably led to heated discussion and that we want to avoid, even if they're "on-topic," or most people's enjoyment is degraded.

If infopop supported Private Messaging, we could encourage exchanges to be taken there. A lot of members choose not to post their email addresses in their Member Profile.

I am looking into getting it accessible again right now.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Jeff:

The FAQ is accessible again. You can find it here:

URL=http://www.nonsportupdate.com/cardtalk/general.htm]General Card Talk FAQ[/URL]