Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mailday thread
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted
Hello, I would like to suggest an official "Mailday Thread" on the boards. On other card collecting forums, there are threads where people post the cards they receive in the mail, either through trades or online purchases.

A fun way to "showoff" our cards in one concise thread.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I saw those, but I get a lot of cards through sources other than ebay. Guess I could just post them there! Smile

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I don't have a problem with you starting it, Jack. If it gets enough action, I'll move it to the "greatest hits" forum.

It does seem a little redundant to have best eBay find, favorite sketch, and mailday.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it probably would. Just didn't know if, since most of my maildays aren't what most would call great "finds" (deals), anyone would mind if I posted random new additions to my collection. Smile