Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Set building forum??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Set building forum??
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted
What's happened to the Set Buliding Forum? There's now a big disclaimer at the top, and the "click here for latest posts" has gone ??

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Kimberly:

Whoops! That's my fault. Red Face We're working on this disclaimer and I accidently wiped the link to the latest posts page.

By the way, that hasn't gone anywhere. Here's the link:

Recently Post Set Building Posts

I've just added it back Sorry about that! "My bad", as they say.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Twak

*quickly runs away and hides, and hopes H_Toser won't kick me off the board*

Just kidding Razz Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberley M:
Twak

*quickly runs away and hides, and hopes H_Toser won't kick me off the board*

Just kidding Razz Big Grin
Why should "Trigger Finger" kick you off? Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post