Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Can't update my profile
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can't update my profile
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted
I was adding some text to the two boxes - How many cards in your collection? and Ebay User ID - but it wouldn't let me update it, saying, Profile update restricted. The form you are using is not recognized by this site. Please refresh the page and try again. Frown
I retried it twice but got the same error.
Am I in a naughty corner or something?
I updated my location, that worked fine.
I was only writing a witty response for the card collection question, anyway, lol.

Oh well.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Moved this from Chatter to Card Talk Suggestions and Requests since it deals with the Card Talk BB in general and the problem might be affecting other members.

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Here it is! Red Face
Oops, yes, sorry, posted to the wrong forum. Twak

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Star,
are you still having the problem as I am unable to replicate it myself!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I just tried and it let me change my profile.

Did you click edit at the top first? Then after you made your changes, click submit button at the bottom. Hope it works for you! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I forgot all about this topic Red Face

I tried it just now and it works fine Smile

Thanks!